FAVOURITE WINTER LIP PRODUCTS

FAVOURITE WINTER LIP PRODUCTS
23/01/2015

 Honestly I don't know why I love winter so much. Maybe because of the seasonal colours that start appearing in new make-up trends and today I would like to talk more focusing on my favourite lip products to use in winter.
To start with, I think every girl needs to have at least one red lipstick in winter time. I am definitely not exception as I love dark lipsticks. Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lip Lacquer in Burning Lava is my go to red liptick for this winter. The pigmentation is lovely. It leaves a smooth velvet finish. The staying poweris quite good considering the price. 

I do love dark lips in autumn, but sometimes I just want to wear more wearable shades. And this is when I use Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Mate lipstick in number 101. Yes, again lipstick from Rimmel Kate Moss collection but I just love them so much. This shade is actually pale baby pink. I would want to add that with this formula I would recommend putting lip balm before as this lipstick formula is a little bit drying, but that just mean it will last longer on your lips. 

A good lip balm is essential in winter as weather get colder and this seems to affect my lips so much. I noticed if I do not apply any lip balm on my lips before I go to bed, I will wake up with really dry lips. So in winter I make sure that my lips are well moisturized. The lip balm I love this season is Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rosé Kiss. This smells to me exactly like raspberry milk cocktail. The texture of this lip balm is quite creamy and goes on really smoothly. After using this balm I feel like my lips are more hydrated. 

Please please tell me your favourite winter lip products!

Love,
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. A good lip balm is essential in winter as weather get colder and this seems to affect my lips so much. I noticed if I do not apply any lip balm on my lips before I go to bed, I will wake up with really dry lips. So in winter I make sure that my lips are well moisturized. The lip balm I love this season is Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rosé Kiss. This smells to me exactly like raspberry milk cocktail. The texture of this lip balm is quite creamy and goes on really smoothly. After using this balm I feel like my lips are more hydrated. lawn salwar kameez , ladies lawn suits , pakistani lawn collection , pakistani suits online , embroidered lawn suits , pakistani suits , lown dress , pakistani printed suits , pakistani lawn suits with chiffon dupatta , lawn clothes

    ReplyDelete