REVIEW: MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL

REVIEW: MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL
16/05/2015
I am always searching for products that would improve the condition of my hair. So hearing that a lot of people swear by this, I wanted to see are they really worth the hype. But first of all I just want to say that I love smell of these products so much. For sure I would buy a parfume of this scent. 
Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Spray Oil
Honestly, I would say that this is quite a splurge item but it does that it claims. After using I felt that my hair became softer and more manageable. One thing I would recommend to not over use it because it might leave your hair greasy. However, I believe that you might find quite a good oil for reasonable price in a drugstore.

Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-In Cream 
I love to use it when I curl my hair to make curls look more polished. My hair becomes softer, shinier and smells soo good. If you have frizzy hair definitely would recommend you to try this product. I know this is pricey product, but a little goes a long way. 
Macadamia Natural Oil No Tangle Pre-Styler 
I would say that I was not blown away by this product. It does help to soften your hair. However, not as much as other products from this line. Also I am not very fond of the texture of this product. It does feel like you are putting a conditioner on your hair so it feel kinda weird. I would recommend to get something from this line even thought other products are more expensive than this one. But at least it makes your hair super shiny and soft.

Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse 
So I got a small size of this product wanting to see if it does something to my hair. It is not that amazing as I expected. It is quite a nice conditioner, but it did not blow my away. Definitely get the mask from this line. It is much more efficient than conditioner and I feel like it is better to pay that money for a mask.

Macadamia Natural Oil No Tangle Brush
I own this brush for a long time and I can not imagine my life without it. It absolutely changed my hair. It detangles hair so quickly, easy and painless. Bristles are bendy yet quite firm and felt really nice on a scalp. I have noticed that it minimises breakage, splitting and damage.

Honestly, I think that this line is worth the hype and most of the products does that it claims. If your hair desperately needs some help get some of product. It will help to prove your hair condition.

Have you tried some products from Macadamia Natural Oil line? If so tell me your favourites.
Love,
Andrea 

2 comments:

  1. I've tried these products and love them - they're really great when you're hair needs a boost quickly! I have found better products on the market but for the price it's wonderful! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that I was not blown away by this product. It does help to soften your hair. However, not as much as other products from this line. Also I am not very fond of the texture of this product. It does feel like you are putting a conditioner on your hair so it feel kinda weird. I would recommend to get something from this line even thought other products are more expensive than this one. But at least it makes your hair super shiny and soft. sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me , lawn suits , pakistani lawn suits , pakistani lawn , buy pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online sale

    ReplyDelete